We are making continuous strides to ensure health & safety.
As businesses begin to re-open, we know there is nothing more important to you than you and your family’s health. That is why as your patient-centered medical home, Premier is continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and taking extra steps within our clinics to help ensure the health and safety of our community, patients and staff.
Some of these extra steps include:
- Screening all patients and staff for symptoms at the entrance of each clinic
- Requiring staff and all patients and visitors 10 years of age and older to wear face masks or cloth face coverings within the clinics and exam rooms. If a patient or visitor does not have a mask or cloth face covering, a cloth face covering will be provided to them.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of clinics
- Requesting patients to limit the number of guests they bring with them to the clinic
Thank you for helping us to protect and safeguard all patients. Remember to check back regularly for updates. You may also visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website or the Florida Department of Health for additional information.
Premier Community HealthCare is not charging patients for COVID-19 testing during the declared public health emergency.
Operations Updates – Rev. 5/16/2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please note the following:
Brooksville Dental Center is closed until further notice.
Eff. 5/10/20 – Dade City and Spring Hill Dental Center will be open M–F, 7AM – 4PM for all dental appointments. Read our health and safety commitment to our patients and staff.
- All staff and patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
- Waiting rooms and lobby capacity is limited to 5 persons.
- Group therapy sessions for all Behavioral Health and Substance Use programs have been suspended until further notice.
- All events through May 30, 2020 have been suspended.
To all our patients, supporters, and community: Thank you for your patience, assistance, and understanding as we work together to keep our community healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Now Offering Telehealth Video Visits
We recognize the importance of staying connected to your care team for health concerns during this pandemic. Premier is proud to offer Telehealth video visits. Quality and convenient health care services from the comfort and safety of your home. Click HERE to request a telehealth video visit.
Haz un clic para Español