Premier Community HealthCare is the best place to get care for common illnesses, minor injuries, and routine health exams. Our medical professionals provide high quality, cost-efficient healthcare to patients.
We can help you with
- Routine care for chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, or hypertension
- Common illnesses such as colds, flu, ear aches, sore throats, migraines, fever, or rashes
- Minor injuries such as sprains, back pain, minor cuts and burns, minor broken bones, or minor eye injuries
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations, and screenings
- Advice on managing a health problem
Same-day appointments are available in most instances.
Premier Community HealthCare’s medical team includes Board Certified or Board Eligible Physicians, Physician Assistants and Family Nurse Practitioners. Triage nurse available during business hours, with providers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by phone.
Services are available at Premier Community HealthCare’s Brooksville, Dade City, Hudson, Lacoochee, New Port Richey, Spring Hill and Zephyrhills locations.