Board of Directors
Premier Community HealthCare board members either reside or work in our service area. Many are involved community leaders and 51% utilize our services as required by the Bureau of Primary Health Care. This provides our board members first-hand knowledge and experience in regards to the level of care provided.
- Meet monthly
- Operate under a committee and structure
- Are active in the business affairs of the organization
- Attend training conferences related to community health center operations
- Participate in strategic planning sessions every three years
- Regularly address the board’s compliance with all Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) expectations and related requirements to continue operating as a Federally Qualified Health Center. This is inclusive of hiring and evaluating the Chief Executive Officer, adopting policies and procedures, approving the annual budget and schedule of hours in which the community health center operates.